Rules from a great game that went from figuring out how to compete to figuring out how to build together:
Game Title: The Community Build
Set Up Game:
- Put 10 sticks at brown, 10 at orange, 10 at green
- Put 10 pipe cleaners on blue, 10 on light blue
How to Play:
- The person right of the designer goes first. All players start at GO.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes. Play until you hear the bell.
- Roll the dice - go as many spaces – either direction. When you land on that space:
If you land on CHANCE choose any item to add to The Community Build
When you land on a property select the item that corresponds with that color. See “Game Set-Up.” Then look at the great value and select that number of items to add to The Community Build.
Any property that is non-color , you must remove the greatest value of items from The Community Build.
If you land on COMMUNITY CHEST, roll again
If you land on JUST VISITING JAIL – everyone has to go too.